Re: [OSPF] OSPF Link Local Signalling

Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com> Tue, 28 November 2006 20:46 UTC

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:46:20 -0500
From: Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com>
To: abhayds@acm.org
Subject: Re: [OSPF] OSPF Link Local Signalling
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2788; t=1164746781; x=1165610781; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=acee@cisco.com; z=From:=20Acee=20Lindem=20<acee@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[OSPF]=20OSPF=20Link=20Local=20Signalling |Sender:=20 |To:=20abhayds@acm.org; bh=erWZWoEeNvCVNX8G75agf1Wy9c1P7S/ZDhx7/jOyw2k=; b=P0c0ve4BtdDAL+jaCdFuK9eTRMBfxFzAy9qRigU1aynAqzpbTisSCuni4gPm3hPEbdm7hQ55 kE2DR817WNowl4K/eLDkDNlOdWv9rRtzDAqqrsfcAcZ9r2yG6jmgdd5K;