[OSPF] Re: Comments on draft-berger-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt

Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com> Fri, 01 December 2006 15:21 UTC

Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:21:38 -0500
From: Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com>
To: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6488; t=1164986500; x=1165850500; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=acee@cisco.com; z=From:=20Acee=20Lindem=20<acee@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Comments=20on=20draft-berger-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt |Sender:=20 |To:=20Lou=20Berger=20<lberger@labn.net>; bh=lEt8CF2xidHOdNVhYn7P309m9cqPFARJizSl15Q9eew=; b=mNGYCT4ITWAamy0mylnGU6tFXoIjWWIwX9C2+E0YR+689pb2FwzwWJeNmMx2YRUM++Dc6Q7p 4sgylhEDvvvgGrJuue25UkpjrTjzovnjKZYkj8+FbD9kVWh6IkTY+eNb;