Re: [p2pi] TANA proposed charter -- packet marking question

Bruce Davie <bdavie@cisco.com> Fri, 24 October 2008 20:34 UTC

From: Bruce Davie <bdavie@cisco.com>
To: Laird Popkin <laird@pando.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:35:32 -0400
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3780; t=1224880536; x=1225744536; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=bdavie@cisco.com; z=From:=20Bruce=20Davie=20<bdavie@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[p2pi]=20TANA=20proposed=20charter=20-- =20packet=20marking=20question |Sender:=20; bh=8I0lj5Y7EoMNhO3HZcgGj8YaiaGCIK3qm6Wr5dzeisE=; b=S3VZsYJKn79qSsCz7XeqM094m7Ges7yXqHSUpOzdXUSKpTkX+6q03fubaV 0qsmdLqnDh2S6rF3/hZk6SmDlRbJEfwCHr2Me4TDsIfzGdsSLn4Lc+oL+RD+ iuPjEkIQDp;