Re: [p2pi] Information in an ALTO protocol

"Ye WANG" <wangye.thu@gmail.com> Mon, 15 September 2008 14:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=hcMxyuPz2Fvz+xa4qG21Zp2VkqJtOk48xw9CIXBkR/Y=; b=HYhPm/GGaGpnJwpSuYusU+dz0AyUQwz1IgUY0OEm/xaAboG7sBWckD7AMO8k5FzxLd 0d93AM96k2/lVHtkzXA/OU1tesTL1QqPNZQH0r7Kd8twQV9woPhW7LdzjTOHpN5qSB3e xccl/Pvr27QemdaFLWc91o4DmZ+tZwlWqLYhM=