Re: [p2pi] ASN utility

David Ward <dward@cisco.com> Tue, 21 October 2008 20:28 UTC

From: David Ward <dward@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:59:42 -0500
To: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3146; t=1222711186; x=1223575186; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dward@cisco.com; z=From:=20David=20Ward=20<dward@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20ASN=20utility |Sender:=20 |To:=20Lisa=20Dusseault=20<lisa@osafoundation.org>; bh=Y8YIyPUdAxuZpE5Fwd1oHlwafm7CD5GA/ZELeobJZRs=; b=bDiMxCrLzP8sY1m2ColGrK/43EzucxVmcaHJxHE+gJXw2ZknO2YsdV4K4k lV6lp6yfPmEx31XNShOgggxHByC7AopkoMZriTY/HYMjIOSt15+z1PbhVoyW qH2dxOYhcy;