Re: [P2PSIP] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-19: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 16 December 2015 20:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=alq57I0j19NzCflzv8LvX0Bsex8=; b=kachU6 WADRQJ4GBmcO6BrIukACU7MimOkEk5ZMpGVua96YVWwFSfD2Mn3zLryGrl6CY+SJ 6A+HUtBS4K1n9+sSjpOnnn+dofti1cIJ0fbTNoXeO5YquiKmlwcWSuHmN7k625Jz j68SNZ9HgNkbXY9whWzJa36Ugbq8Z+DQ8BeUQ=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=alq57I0j19NzCfl zv8LvX0Bsex8=; b=VitUjCxzsr9X4P7qToHEdsVXsgTKGC6JPcf48aGW9sAQfRy vgzTBBxEn/QaDDnB97Dc3iZaW50T8jpRZgnmsDurVPgyFbwH17BxkJMywCP84Nws 1yt389IGC19AD4uU99WHg+d4xO8CybOsoqKYLcGLOgw/PnnKZ3Y+pARPjR7M=