RE: RE: [P2PSIP] Open issues with client has multiple associated peers

Song Yongchao <melodysong@huawei.com> Wed, 30 January 2008 03:29 UTC

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:29:13 +0800
From: Song Yongchao <melodysong@huawei.com>
Subject: RE: RE: [P2PSIP] Open issues with client has multiple associated peers
To: 'Hui Deng' <denghui02@gmail.com>, "'Roy, Radhika R Dr CTR USA USAMC'" <radhika.r.roy@us.army.mil>

[Song] Do you mean that the guideline and criteria should be included in the
P2P protocol, and the details are left to the implementation?

> > 2. What clients would do for implementing their criteria (e.g. policy,
primary
> peer, or others) may depend on many things for which peer to peer protocol
> characteristics must not change.

[Song] I am sure the criteria will not change peer protocol characteristics.
However, p2p protocol should provide communication method between clients
and associated peers to implement their criteria if needed.