Re: [P2PSIP] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-19: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Thu, 28 January 2016 21:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=h1Y7wJgQ8O+U2WtT4ml3TO871hw=; b=M6ezt0 O/wc+CVrGXfC+Tx+Eer0aVV3o7B+BtSPJBIsB6tqm4pV3zZxN7bVR8ThPqvZub2r wsWQ4V+OJlDR1Bz9Aebxb1BKOc3h0FlYVspxqHQ0tSBeXmhkNEteQ7CO3NDA4pxL NyvnfqFL7I4hlE+CdvfMJSZrliWekabfj13nk=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=h1Y7wJgQ8O+U2Wt T4ml3TO871hw=; b=tRQkaGxK5LArhkv9ygubk57ZXgo/Nl28etWFqyl1qNNRMQL He11rWgG0L0ElVLnLcfNFiu+jbpAtBSMECMNnLxmgkaoJl59ABaQIUU2nAtFbizQ nAzIArF1GK7OkiQFoprNRlGjLaYnkyWNRCzvDs+mUam9sxWbdpBOSngETU1g=