Re: [P2PSIP] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-19: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Fri, 04 March 2016 19:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=BX+EfVfgIRiE5ARYnclDDDQXGn4=; b=qSJFx tpIAZIzVB0ZVK/L7t2mzzbjXYUjYumihgn5lb0BcMrC4wMXLpoRmwQQRVJg5fPJw e/WdFDDCCYzrBKmw5nizQWTJfLoBmUeoF8M9WdE5xqIGZ3F2jq+RunB/md/peIse N1uP8v0IWi0o+j9yhm9jKd1RaOgG/UQmpXlcvU=