[P2PSIP] Concepts Draft

David Bryan <dbryan@ethernot.org> Fri, 13 June 2014 20:40 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=wapTRxRUd3spDFEWDEow1S7SKP01fpiHt0pcy1TEwPA=; b=nCdBJz5zBXlsFK1tGub8vV5k4yZpxEG5EIBi+tNmSMPCZQcnUlsdzY571865tXrlIB 73PDrOSkl48pM8+XGQ2hTKX8idgBqGZVenp8UkOer2Ari/7yzx1Z7mP6aT3Qi1l1K4b/ j7ru0CMx+QLCbJeJ2qTj3XKhMxD3jr2JPczjyudEwqUHJ5875gazsgwLnO/Fhz/g2Rec 1SIo9YKLXFBVkz9XiTAiRGDVz7/ojPnUF6RmOAlf3D/ATmT5eb7RydMrFsXZmp3BEHyL Ch5EaHFOVUcpfVyFi+ctqP5gdKnnJnI8Hov/RsPHYj0ZbFhHwc80UNRoUr6bNirpihDx sFng==