Re: [P2PSIP] UNSAF considerations and draft-ietf-p2psip-drr

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Fri, 12 July 2013 07:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language; bh=CfttSnNwZA5y76X5ydwDyrU23aVrgAgThLoV4qdWDpw=; b=oYgzDfe5v0f1KHvG0VFvB3IOrsyUgqj2U+YsQKyovNyAJtP+4zynByApv64ZPRcLV9 nOLfJlrYFOXC5S4D/cwQBAnb8cxMZL2Vjgb2Pfcd3RLnBiTEedo7pg2WLICq4bhjCoHf 5heoQ0v3I2tfw42G/51jboP7CVegrI6/aaCQRjbhZ0URzyfo1/LiC+nyE3zAhKVh6D24 z/sIGVn2Fogro0gsMjIyTOCP3rHIuRzL1gvBobuOIpt6xgDxm3civlI4Vn4LKzjv5wGs L0H3o61hIVee+KZGis0ImjWIQg0XIdIpbaBj4TiZ45FZT94Nxw5qJgRCmxpQsgqDHbDI hvng==