Re: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-base-25.txt

"Michael Chen" <michaelc@idssoftware.com> Thu, 21 February 2013 14:57 UTC

From: Michael Chen <michaelc@idssoftware.com>
To: p2psip@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 07:57:26 -0700
Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-base-25.txt

Marc,

Thanks for the revision to section 10.5 bullet 2 and section 11.4.
However, just notice two places related to this that need the following
changes to match bullet 2:

Section 11.4 paragraph 2:
  Old: "sends an Attach request over this connection with the
destination Resource-ID set to the joining node's Node-ID."
  New: "sends an Attach request over this connection with the
destination Resource-ID set to the joining node's Node-ID plus 1."

Section 12 paragraph 2:
  Old: "JN then sends an Attach through that peer to a Resource-ID of
itself (JN)."
  New: "JN then sends an Attach through that peer to a Resource-ID of
its Node-ID plus 1 (JN+1)."

Section 12 diagram after paragraph 2:
  Old: "AttachReq Dest=JN"    2 occurrences
  New: "AttachReq Dest=JN+1"  2 replacements

Thanks

--Michael