Re: [P2PSIP] AD evaluation: draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-17

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Sat, 03 October 2015 12:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=5ru0gmLOuobLqk+hUWHogCJWw8o=; b=fg4V8 eKm1DJ0TqbbEOj4nUelALXDIuC0GwSO9r/yiu1EIRXDjYL32C/iuayo+gV5ST9zL /5l/Ukx00alMnTdYWKfPCCi54BU81xJFE7oYOKqP4JHwI+3dLVAY1sHawlPBWQ9g 17oQaNsVuVIm0y2EBCtpofpYRotFhCERDxazHg=