Re: [P2PSIP] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-19: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 29 January 2016 20:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VIXpRLvjo4ZHUmU7Y69PW441Rk5gMprLKp8fLn3AnRU=; b=h1m7tKP0JMV7kFmPhI3p1xPY56sr9CLJKglSNoKQrhx3FrcHPLP6/fGXq7HBylsglk LLUdgb+ZbnhuTOH7Q1AjBG8/e0ypK0UdRVApX/TlulMhRJIbKS8zZ8gtWuojGgc6oKEF 8PySomKv4/Mk6fNmVBhNqUy18M7twN9P1HEHKzjiJftfzPNcMv88dlSr2Goj64swcKS0 GjPTORM8pCI6LFY9sehl9YTJxP88f4H6faW94BCJqND3sdcyKiumALL0rdPD48UiLJfm CvRk0vprjkTtCLfGMQi+i28o79sM8ErjpI4DGkhZzteJO8V9YxIb/wtjb/82sekks6qL hLFA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=VIXpRLvjo4ZHUmU7Y69PW441Rk5gMprLKp8fLn3AnRU=; b=HnMpd+ajiEXVMF06pGnVKP9Yf6Xl0sdf6hFKTFtX0npZegYNnCQ+Rt7sllp23a9i/P SesYCF8a4f1Zd9FUtVekLIOrnuiy5Q0fjwxQrqORhkphqS5WT/p01HOx1SpgetyYcZ4h z4U28xMrkN1cVBdz9OjVcMpBYoCr2bNZ1M+DyazJHxtTmyRGqm3NwhUOg+gwkVFpHHJ0 5YgnWjeKNZEBrKkUiywJUBZ1I+4yOPZfAOX6HUmaMA2ytgpQMoPru2CxupSV1iHGuMwO 0NWplNxbzDbcg0/SlUBt3fo1QN+ptJM3a9vswlS6XXMD/tgUiREvsaNKAPlUAmlY5OOh 5Bdw==