Re: [P2PSIP] UNSAF considerations and draft-ietf-p2psip-drr

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Fri, 19 July 2013 12:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; bh=3C3MGfCmkBiHt+dAFqa+XQ3yYcLzB/2bW0WFp4sBbfM=; b=g9eibApMIoaX8UxCzjO1lgZurf+kQqH/GBm7c5gGY3F3c6t9z/04do+vQktFd0t0eW vcwlbZhKKVI0V4GpLVH8HoGC4RBpbWh5srk3WRPsUGwcqVZrlu3rZtyDtwtSJtq4Ns1q GFzh2vui5bzy/iWqqD2dsnX23NAH/7OVHG7tNjDqn/lzh7MGGZgo5NNZ0iFu15+sGj39 lXofFE0eYgj+heAErqtduoIYYIe7zxK06ul+0SwG0lN+5xn359ECPxXMbIivaIuCmQ+G gCfozyRII4niCIFwy0ecvMNQhUeM+USdsKm7tDjhlgxjgSEsg1fBE+JHoZblo4YtOTYg 4aPw==