Re: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-16.txt

"Roy, Radhika R CIV USARMY (US)" <radhika.r.roy.civ@mail.mil> Thu, 29 January 2015 12:10 UTC

From: "Roy, Radhika R CIV USARMY (US)" <radhika.r.roy.civ@mail.mil>
To: "Songhaibin (A)" <haibin.song@huawei.com>, "p2psip@ietf.org" <p2psip@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 12:10:09 +0000
x-originating-ip: [131.64.22.15]
Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-16.txt

Hi, Haibin and all members of this WG:

Right!

It is also P2P application issue. For example, MANET WG does the routing
protocols for MANETs. However, they also build the RFCs/standards for the
management standards for MANETs for each of the routing protocols they have
standardized.

In the same token, it is the P2PSIP WG shall to do the same. We also expect
to produce the RFCs/standards for the P2PSIP management standards/RFCs in
this P2PSIP WG.

If needed, we can extend our charter. Otherwise, there is be a big gap for
actual adaptation of the P2PSIP applications either using RELOAD or any
other things that this P2PSIP WG has produced or will be producing.

So, we have to proactive in developing the standards for the management of
the P2PSIP (as MANET WG does).

BR/Radhika