Re: [Pals] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-vpls-pim-snooping-04.txt

Olivier Dornon <olivier.dornon@nokia.com> Tue, 10 January 2017 09:31 UTC

Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 10:31:27 +0100
From: Olivier Dornon <olivier.dornon@nokia.com>
To: pals@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Pals] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-vpls-pim-snooping-04.txt

Before the pals WG was created, this draft has been through last call in
the l2vpn WG.  This resulted in added clarifications and a lot of
editorial changes (mainly based on E. Rosen's feedback).

This was still work in progress when the pals WG was created.
We've now finalized the work and think this document is ready for last
call in the pals WG.

Compared to the version that was last presented, you'll find that most
changes are either editorial, rephrasing or added text for clarification.

Please review and pass on any comments.
Depending on the reactions, I'd then like to ask the chairs to start the
last call proceedings.

Thanks,
Olivier.