Re: [Pals] [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-05

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Thu, 17 September 2015 14:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3418; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1442498673; x=1443708273; h=reply-to:subject:references:to:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=EEeScwmJ/zj9pK/aQbrGJIIK2HevFnloHLZDpCSvCqM=; b=O9LDYXIpHmvWb2e0Sed0DkF6WtZ3qvF7I7/AftXFGL5Pg80fgbUn+Hox a3b5eCjaqj+gf56xtQf6i/ZGUZ5rIIbw/letHx7duZ6V62PgeuIv9/SdP DPA24xIaBvnS428gTo8heHCElPEoxknu/eudpF/S3NbLsrdpzHuVmmyKR Q=;