Re: [Pals] [bess] [EXTERNAL] Re: [spring] Martini Pseudowires and SR

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 08 July 2022 03:15 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.093 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=X2aCFiHWdJOI5lNxqkdFo0B4ymkJN5oZwGqk/QGwyhw=; b=KS2SBBmeglKdrLzI+inMpNNIpiGKQ4Mi5W8LlFSznXNuJcJfCQLCZ2q6uJMtJMGJTn wNOwFpuUHjnBOvQumzPvV96LnFNnSUZqss3E1ib4HqasP7WbxaR7EbLUkhiDpGTv48Gu zGsLqiL/k6kV984tXZgI1AScQwc5vP6ZROV1uuMfaSq+oaPwHwK5s+f3bOcz4KYrUH/H lF7+m2N8iY/qz31hzoXN/tTBZhkr8HlH81+gs833HfiI3KacUPrqFkKkQ8BlQfc5u+K9 tmJMIZwcctqwSVzaTokzom+22tJnTaPmBCZJmJP1CPbDxiBLSLy/+fxF/zCp79wcSRA4 KWIQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=X2aCFiHWdJOI5lNxqkdFo0B4ymkJN5oZwGqk/QGwyhw=; b=y8WoJiQarOAh4O76w4yqdoswhO4lOvh4WxvS7X5Zb2Wpy00cjG9wE5tifOZyuy3WkU C352/IkiZZN2nAqAY4BAOmHYd1C+nbL20YD4rC17GhcZ4uGkUjIij+OWAnLd5de14L4f DZC5rTt/46spbqRThs8og3yt8QihEgj0zXlhbDE1+gmiP7kcgugC0YO6MSGiy46/jjck Pm1aUBU0dK8Hf0z6V7GsoXPcjDBBFvMJwU+49q5IveEVO5Ne7+0+NEC+H56RVbU7lYRE U0uTzk/6sLckmUS+DSLJGOJO+I2+uMZITYxBw1DS89A8TNUhpxaR4N/5RFDZNO5XyqLe cgWA==
References: <AM7PR03MB64514C7EA1750090FE94192CEEDD9@AM7PR03MB6451.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <51706C42-15E2-442D-916E-627769062F22@gmail.com> <PH0PR03MB6300D250BC9F3762D91E0337F6DD9@PH0PR03MB6300.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <BY3PR08MB70600C3B393A3B2E4FCF0671F7DD9@BY3PR08MB7060.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV0mAsHh9DeeLHOqHJQDp1X8bRkCHVrE-OzJb3Hd+nCksQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV2ODW9W8pxZE5gZVWdarhNPWkasHxeioFkAW6DuucOAKg@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR08MB4872C8A25C86E9FE59520DCDB3839@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com>