Re: [Pals] [bess] CW in EVPN: Was Signaling Control Word in EVPN

"Yutianpeng (Tim)" <yutianpeng@huawei.com> Mon, 29 October 2018 22:38 UTC

From: "Yutianpeng (Tim)" <yutianpeng@huawei.com>
To: James Bensley <jwbensley@gmail.com>, "bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>, "pals@ietf.org" <pals@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 22:38:47 +0000
References: <CAKz0y8yFQdX5w_38rpyvd_sTJsTLxNEXYxxD=ttBzJi=VKxhjg@mail.gmail.com> <DB5PR0301MB1909F64D86F4B720BFCCE9679DE50@DB5PR0301MB1909.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <DB5PR0301MB190988CFD00F53B3BDB95B859DE60@DB5PR0301MB1909.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAA=duU0uBTUSVt3=B5koGmV=hbt0tjVef9uzRRvgqGpQudkwTg@mail.gmail.com> <DB5PR0301MB19096B84734126EA9452D5F69DE70@DB5PR0301MB1909.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAAWx_pU3SBvJtcpQRmHyRaS8WHbFmEjRhd3KC4NsghAHV7Qz9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAA=duU12cYHTeYgaMXr9U2jUwaYayuWrBgH+5SHb=NQqk4=TCQ@mail.gmail.com> <35FF0D51C8DAB54B95B0426331F984FF52065486@lhreml523-mbx.china.huawei.com> <DB5PR0301MB1909F2EA0C73A89DF50DC1DC9DE00@DB5PR0301MB1909.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAAWx_pUB6e6nGb=57eGSSSmwovnO15on8YFG9K7RREeaU_zUnA@mail.gmail.com> <DB5PR0301MB1909133544D1A86F8C67D56D9DF50@DB5PR0301MB1909.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAAWx_pXd+YXB4W27kh+Bm0GHi0sU-XfHOFuWVFBH2GZPtAzxUA@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.203.126.98]