Re: [Pals] RtgDir review of draft-ietf-pals-status-reduction-01.txt

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Mon, 13 February 2017 00:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pNahDRnstL8do1zfVM1LMR8Ik0qHJUW504ijxDg3gLw=; b=eEAetdjrulOK7vUt2vfWlgtXaQAXnovjJ8Cl0DV5eH6vyvgm8DqDVW7+5qmHi2j2cP MsT7OZJsHI6y72cj6EJQSl3Tyae2Sd/2cFRJ2OySDbr2dwjs2C7H8P8Jmr5ILmS/oex0 QMC2hHGKguYlyVizlgK7kgMUbSKKWPKiQPk0zoW7CRqLCjur0YmSb+/b4psVO4U3GyMC mZiXmJIN9jV9ERJyBzhEceWseZaNBlsIARpgzcI+6/RZskg0OOtzLW7iw+DOUQE350yv P/PZ+1Sek2WbScPTqSqJVDWbViJIhoowqKTubvwa5wLfeuMbBwAkmOWTli4h1PgRzzoY uvXA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pNahDRnstL8do1zfVM1LMR8Ik0qHJUW504ijxDg3gLw=; b=HKzXXEj+mL2fOSezuW/c2dU/RlRibgtaRKNEfHhYC3xe3VRtWuH9ocUd8aOqqwkK/y jQPYk/rqf2W9fqgcobMClBtq9mVtTV+Fgh7ZecXw5h18zFD9IEOC5Y58HdcROA0pWrJZ dxu0yL9wmcmAkSmVc+L507sr4BHdGrLet4oTMoTnFFyX5+e8eRUO1dU+YLAB3n70aMkt fNXTA6LtROaLxS1msTPp6g3xHVOpDyBzS1nlDSl1HG95gHhDUDdHKdiscOfjfMrEtx7V x1++8BQDSeXJJKRLPdWWfNRnnJLFMHjAol3nJ9DIzEfiW+rsuJw/wJt5vJrrwaprLyl5 mIFw==