Re: [Pals] [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-pals-vpls-pim-snooping-05

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 24 May 2017 18:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=rZmV9hrUUkqYkaZLUV fkzLVQiduXQXmPJs8k+9uU8Ig=; b=HmPudzThTp2VdMDuPIclOE/JVN7nDkjRov wwS/RdXi0GxkHGi+VhTGRbjWIDTANuThsOlXwZquBGo5wpvwBXqE+XjSInx4sXHm hpXaJ5d7cgOiw1kAvVesKxW7rrz4NhPVzyj3HAPFin1FOSP5AUtjDU1FQqL1iJ1H BQMs72+HmoFzTHiP89y3ZZmu+mS9ZZCgR1qcqG//LglK4WQjMqY0/KHrf3rA1XC3 Vaf+a4DaRAaSfrWdoFNKumZHGUNzQS9TlkjHKLguaUxfbcgKr69nGOao1Lb2F1xs UFG4X8PPm9kHf5c7hw7cVkSsDrQx/J/TC6MnKZIX1x5mCOuzi3/g==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s= fm1; bh=rZmV9hrUUkqYkaZLUVfkzLVQiduXQXmPJs8k+9uU8Ig=; b=nxRLfQBY hNmnMHVfWctE9CV2Mg7e8PtaRoVwa7pBlNx1DX6YZ+S0hCZVm/KuMHRU8FOhIVbV 2Jksu2L/djX+sNsFVS+bohif6rk+ZnOcs6fjuB+cjIB4ffgigCWjK64SYYJPuhpm f5xYb0KaRe41hD+7Uz/+pihRjyjqQrJUZoEKLObn3jkM0WeN+pmy9twuUQ8ig0w8 YeTi3uUqz2rZW+AlbTC88Q94tDQCLEWGxDLnBmiaeaPMgwzquOkqiZY/M1lS4TzV k2Q9Vtg47A498i2b+6rRWG3lDWN7a3VbdS2JqyUXCSopL+BSh9HYzykmRJoopTPV J8KetBe7dzzJbA==