Re: [Pals] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-07.txt

Lizhong Jin <lizho.jin@gmail.com> Sat, 22 August 2015 15:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=SCpq7F7dBWYxACqx/JeNrpLxdD/igeT6ENwoFdk26d4=; b=yHSI+q+7+xZWH6sXdlBy7azqJNIw+0/7u8ydtRAIMXyzK6ZzST5Mdx/ycTZD+RYc3U WEI8gip/D5kZDg5J9zQI1lP3itzglVoaV/kc0+6q6H/go+3by1SrNgPNbFdjhlRyVzZW 8Ng0JK+TZQcmt24qLHaK8hs/NOFnDLOHhAZ+eUlH5xjnFMcNtxz/H0tOyyUrde/919tZ Vks219S5t8bjUtzqdqp1HSD23+eH+ihnn8znZdt59qhiiMpoxdpzbQmQObSHOJP9YM2j 1bNtbn9YJGG1srYlaeeHY9xkRRrGg/fgbPc4V5vCN1mFpfmJ+bliPQEH53zopWxMH+X9 b2Fw==