Re: [Pals] [Detnet] [mpls] draft-decraene-mpls-slid-encoded-entropy-label-id (was RE: Please review the PALS/MPLS/DetNet Joint Session minutes)

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 05 April 2022 14:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=zB66tW0mdq6yMvFcNGRttDh2Qc+nBM6Pzno3/pPmH/4=; b=C16vIQuUskdSSX4zBSgDOBeysrb8tit1Of6WsNw4qwI5Mg8eDgHqp8ZbQm/dqle+LU +Hb/cLXk/PNrErHyHmCJg7AGO3Dx8Rg+PI3DAWByRtFi+JLps343C++deWRQc32IVAQU 37R/fmD32Q2i2d0GNJ8eV1Dk/E1Wt0jIvXfBSmjVHFGi63XV5n4FPdS7trzmSs/mKacg uGHCYh7xR7/kBjh4ygfuX9VQ8shmQmb+KPDSuB3yTNVHK4uF8Z0IzvZXvJ3Ok9LpMl4I Ys7vfWzj9cOH0O4+MK0D6qpmebFyQDKA/adUem/qqT2BH5qfHbdXYZPIH78ZchFb4UOD 0jtA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zB66tW0mdq6yMvFcNGRttDh2Qc+nBM6Pzno3/pPmH/4=; b=V0JJLuS9lYaXpviXbAogAFJiYTSrcEvcItxfoKNEAAOTtlkvw6jAiUh0X7T7G+kIFb 2Cdx+23FHl6t0yPyDsKp6DF5EtkjUytHjF1qJq0rwKVtkxIVKWtvUH2Upm4/F1NdvveN JwJ5iSerTBRq6fM9TKNSWtSFudvtaGFpujXpyuga69Y9D6GauIvg9qgflb/km9IEPSvj Tmc0eS56dIgUkh0oIQtnX7QCJ2BwuU6bKmItgUQPmGNd4wng2QKz0WGbLclXYL839tiT +vDE98OwKSYpWKP9crr5zQImubfvC8Ye58Ugheca0j3d+eozOOcdKLbDcYeWClV63PUA Rh7Q==
References: <14219_1648628199_624411E7_14219_65_1_c11c63ca0c7649a1ba55d96c03910cd5@orange.com> <DCC3C232-0C45-4541-BDD5-0EF51333F41E@tony.li> <22915_1648659581_62448C7D_22915_418_1_8ef3862f86024a26952e0b183e921360@orange.com> <B33092F8-5417-4E66-9616-A1FD17485B2A@juniper.net> <AM0PR07MB4497D16A36BCAF86C0906457831F9@AM0PR07MB4497.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CO1PR05MB8088A3BB0625E31EA00A3825C71F9@CO1PR05MB8088.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV31cfLVZfQVc2M=WHN0-Funha9TTFNZ1iKDe+5QY9N58Q@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1Z3-TU0-oFvYq3UJnibaPQLi2az3ZQFWf7toFe1Lju+A@mail.gmail.com> <2116_1648835775_62473CBF_2116_391_1_e4fdd9350d384122a600630cc1a906a9@orange.com> <CABNhwV3QRy_xC3UB4T0k4va5a85K3BwxTO+SKzGkKoasGgnwKA@mail.gmail.com> <16923_1649078808_624AF218_16923_410_1_146b12918d7b4e3eb26604262779c439@orange.com>