Re: [Panic] notes on Panic Draft

Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay <jmfmckay@gmail.com> Thu, 27 July 2017 16:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=v/FaA51FemwE+BIFMno1KBGUItsV5/pKGp9+RvEJRlY=; b=pIvAEfzQlsbJEEbglLIxYkySRmiQDbVgYZCCuvM18MIjr9k10KlabnozxKb6Og22uO 2XKLWr5GCm1dYKPXJalf+uxkx+nEjOO0kVPTmAcG6W3hGPIRtluItonBpLjywdQHxPUL GbtR7wJQTE2jWqoG/7j/Q2y9dAu9V2PkT8UvE3tT0MtmFAMuU6+kjRMfnQkt0kXWAPRL 1hf5vUg9VOHi+xj8+3LY25Iuk79pnYva0mhnzVx3dvRz8SAjwLG1AMVgN525hiaJuco6 jJVa/4bNUEKJ/usEHHjvm1qq/9hNZjjMoGpFSXBjGI0Qi1rNrqwpLhPb3dS9fucEKJw5 I7gg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=v/FaA51FemwE+BIFMno1KBGUItsV5/pKGp9+RvEJRlY=; b=cyfJqJGZ7+fSl4MaGQ8WdK+JtW0YJLZ3WLbsziRw1i0GMIb1UgE0R52xUH0fEnx55F u4bgM5Dk+BjEPVpIRW3oV+AldiFDOFNXHktNlPXVzG7UkVL0A1RaFL9THKprJ5BC4EuK IrSpSA5yyJGnjFChhD0ldOWQMGH9glQ6apqL/9sGS7fhPp8FgoocyNLrjE2WFnOII3N7 nfYaIpThoKWPpgKMZLf0F3U/va3lHUYeCE0fX1xfcTTlv+NdnjFLwFncvLrDu3SfE5hG 79o7bHoA5gtIqqmTyhIkzAZB9JlYgFxC7G1JZiuSLqxC5zCbIS/Gvfx4iXCWPx1Zxdxi Ep3Q==