Re: [Panic] Scope Draft is Available

Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay <jmfmckay@gmail.com> Mon, 26 June 2017 14:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WVkyweDzCqw4u9u2dl8Wu9oBDJufm6nny/OmcMvdQF0=; b=Ig8MwsibFVEC2JAhJNfwRhJc2q0e2yzPwetQKqjEw9jky8H67uEWPWX5zL8xav2Qyi 9kpO6xz3VAK00PrUW2NdhqPIXEUHK+P2H0H+ITVJppIY51YTZgG0amFO4OPuMTIMJ7z/ KZEJbxN0tCuI8d5QemX1b4vOHWEgf0YmZegfEMv1iifIKX+9Xm0jmBuK3Gav43sb56qV 4CvnuoWeDNbQQTZF7oV/zEm6uDTpKEXC+UfwrdYW/ROyptNqGVyZ5DfrYXgCLC8zyYGu invrq+vyxTAPOLDa9chPYr3i99YVTmnWLSOzv4kJxwk8x4nFKqSOxplceZ2Kr/vR7iAF NRdQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WVkyweDzCqw4u9u2dl8Wu9oBDJufm6nny/OmcMvdQF0=; b=iZ7VYQ0pEmwVOwflgvt/HmaaZg22+2qZ+Vzl+WMTeu7FBwcRmH1sadFAWhZ83QYhAS 37F1VXFiutp83yZTKKuGY4aCzoMgBF0CoO2zPZJDa/IP85myjuZLZZzI797fo/12Ex7k NUTUF6L/E85cvqJOiLpTOhIUVo5LmdVrQpVhRyCJwPbs2FEnvd2iUkz11Z9P/0VImXhR GNosY0NflFg1XNTz7UG7wA3cITsHP4ax25IosKKCQM4YFYkB+qoXdu0JJXSk0pvS0PAj KPZTvlxf9M9X6H0Hn3dVV8+WA/eKEQmrLWRxIAXlBzc6odusZ/BeynCexZsO/JqpGubY w3Lw==
References: <MWHPR09MB14403A4D4118D9D685B31B8DF0E10@MWHPR09MB1440.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <2c391fc46bca4900875ee3b0514df42b@XCH-ALN-010.cisco.com> <MWHPR09MB14404051B8C07A6F1205B7B2F0E40@MWHPR09MB1440.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <7ddec0441a2d492f979c27325dfe1fdb@XCH-ALN-010.cisco.com> <MWHPR09MB14406D7D3B3505F6DD476366F0E40@MWHPR09MB1440.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <D4EE3E29-4B4D-4B64-8328-2755E1E17353@telefonica.com> <MWHPR09MB1440FED81B63AC5103EA7B17F0E50@MWHPR09MB1440.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <3c2c18cd-90a5-ed7f-d803-f2906f3d116b@htt-consult.com> <MWHPR09MB1440989ACF09FB9BADB8747EF0C10@MWHPR09MB1440.namprd09.prod.outlook.com>