Re: [Panic] notes on Panic Draft

Adam Montville <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Fri, 28 July 2017 11:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=mkCNiP/ODz3ugCq76V+oFEa7z5pIM3jHT12EGmcaFkI=; b=WXqob/DE8gE2LZev4s486yIt2vqkq5qvB+VJ657ncJDvWEXxBMOi7qt+Ix/RcL3cBW HIzMM5j2yxKiKvOtNyPXW6B2em49MsKFPYrBY+I+k2B74DF6tLLtgyDVMcley+0ej7oc GZO5DfH0P4s4E6JRJNOQbtChut9rk0wlyZAHshShthYU5LlJ/HTXYBFjazkh9bfC4xn/ 5zsJgr58PU394ly3TBBWadbKq05wljn3t3v/5z0NCsfHFoitXBKVwEryXHT9kYDZ7nIH UOyWHPefPMNH0TjLsTalO8EpTy2NTpOVvQZoIZQpySvkyekQXr6LxEZznWNBU4uXWYXF F/8A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mkCNiP/ODz3ugCq76V+oFEa7z5pIM3jHT12EGmcaFkI=; b=VNjgpmFa3CheaAVxfK8TXNuNvs6dnYhSJAjUfNtWANE/Nb8KYMlAH8ZXY2oRFajeMC +6lWzqGm8tE05CEsOCEQ+zzzjnohs0Ym8Qcc9yqz52BripiPXSe1tQNBFCi1ZhXaeTf4 fbFUKQvHRbqwSIgbg5KZzq5MzoQ63FdTeOpbH/phKHP2D7YJiEVNB5NE8eSWasC6NdpU 8IgJaxmwxBQPTUSbOqZ3i1TTVwuTD/vXjBGcQCsJRYUN5TYLamXrtBM+cPz4R6yXenf/ 534krgfjdEpNESjR5/qeSBD7MA3U7qrncNvLWyVxkZ15c5q3Eqi9kDFXwMpaONuUFjsJ FmUw==