Re: [PANRG] RG Last Call for draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-05

Theresa Enghardt <ietf@tenghardt.net> Mon, 06 January 2020 12:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=tenghardt.net; s=20170414; t=1578313334; bh=cLAOqtUaGLjBF105WFxsXcYd7aBen7p/m+eSfc3Eo4M=; h=Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=i2q2CbW26PMUo+XldnkBW2EUMJBIE9l5bGnXbU03r6lXE2Emntq7qf2Muj6+yIAuy 8RhH+YpkCXL6S91lAWhYmD5J2yIVQG3Q2md6pkOL5AnBaKdLUYQynv+LMUf7Tu/N41 FSg6/QZIgm/uLgHKA/5kDhYep+GjoS7KUVolc2hpB7Hntlt/2QFbVAQROsqGhDjoFH z2qttox2MuR4CT/xMuoD4R1bcSZXEoS2t3ZRCdmC1lBXLYfBQkgD1+Coi+d15BIYaz 65Yicf/uCaQrzuUEKTcKdofbrH4LBSiz2R2gQhhT/Z2K7BbeAtxqJ32VignpDNRt06 BRY+NjaYseeWA==