Re: [PANRG] Is it useful for PANRG to produce a design goals draft?

Theresa Enghardt <ietf@tenghardt.net> Mon, 20 January 2020 16:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=tenghardt.net; s=20170414; t=1579536102; bh=a7/IP/8PJnJBz6gGTsyXblfJSFHzS6nvvHXNL8C01dg=; h=Subject:To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=rYO3NliwNLF3I3niqhwm3/W3AhhEJ3sdamzrpkWW2GVmSTV7ALRvU4nFGKN0DpfzG 8E9OgV+EEtwEG09kC7k7uyZHHUlTvegTD/Q+6T/f0rM7j+fQhrbTpQj3UuYDMAeOkV 480g+JC4/8XiwzKCJv0cRyRkbJDWerVjCbnbF4w4q26fgBQNcusW+dTP/tdT7YeBlh juEJyNix1Nb7Bdie/rLOKcNHdAYdot/uxTXMObmcQsto6Ja6DqQlOuWtWf/V0qgr58 T31LvPo3wLd5PmlmvpdTZ48Jb0Aq14XbW+ix9wQ1Us6yve8aJrRFAhSat6RWZGv/43 ulDlMyDbSnb6Q==