Re: [PANRG] Comments regarding draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties

Theresa Enghardt <ietf@tenghardt.net> Thu, 05 December 2019 16:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=tenghardt.net; s=20170414; t=1575564373; bh=NV1EE4bmY3C1ErlIxnFNFh/QTS5/W/NkBU0dxVx1JNY=; h=Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=d3fTX5HPe3qHMov57QXn6gDOAtcDNoNopEtL23HXgmtelq0rL8HX2CfkESngmauSq 8eO9iPoksFrapgfmfeR6940y7p9Y4IdTNi6xSbeKN3FywvwrZTWbuJcrKw6a84GRuJ a4OlXHdIMe0VbVtdloNttH7kyAmOAogUNrN2XIQiX10lOn/BB9+TdXqzz3Jg/oomYT pw8/l9BWy+awZkUDY53Z6gC4o3DGpraGu5gDo+3N2eENcE4+4Ht3rxzrLSvY9oycg9 +94EJvo6riRj42Wg8m6RcXyWVw0P9vNm2W4nq5tQLoJqbVqbDRsWBGEs6AcSRt59UC 3sHby+PTEeLsA==