[PANRG] Updated text on ECN: draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-19 to be ...

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 22 March 2021 18:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=b4IFriEpSi9cIhIl7JHS8SQXJ8NA3mNUnAW0QPhlS08=; b=MT1IfqYctnAJWEtlHYCgRa/l3gJY8GN/c0KPfa0qKrfnW1SL5lY13r0v5Z9tCgbsKA /P6QSlVS9tt14jzXE4kHwHVjkRNMQK2aUkrZjGq9fHLUzFMWLYHNurs4oVXxr8bSzmlQ BqulAMORWotrtOS5okg2z9y1D5nslDZhRmenDKVS7jHkg7XAECkxed5m9UVtDY4XEI4m QBYLNdmPnsLnpikfbimtIvyV5GYspz6ZgzHOONUWNM5omSrIz7OIl1Q0A31AWLyV00VG Kq4SxrHZuO/fHojw91dwoHR7WoiVLxzSTZNzDJY7cy+W2DWDVz/2Eb8cV77/+prf+PLS ZLug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=b4IFriEpSi9cIhIl7JHS8SQXJ8NA3mNUnAW0QPhlS08=; b=rIjDCO2z2WKy4aJHCiRt1HVSX54sMHojUaMzZb4kmy+du2ykTkWObLO0WxXGcQD1g2 rw1485Ea1Y61gCQ4PGW/LiYlpc4xEgYuH1MpeNDpEEdkiU4De99oQXxSAnX8huDBoWLP XYUMxiGro0L37x6UFf78exSnCA1Ry2ZLucjOcByXblzi4FYcw5OYijtlsHA4zXf9Jz9g HAaFux2jCbJ5xpbDYr5pyHiDxmvnpCDet0mwFydpNE/+Qd9V2Ek1TS3uAh1ea3X1cx2L n7DFXVVkcqvTbjh8Rm3RggXmr1DWrQBoXg5cxzANLzd9+N6osvpa2NoK8WD3xmZDCgjn Dzog==