Re: [PANRG] 回复: Feedback on draft-zheng-panrg-path-properties-istn-00

Theresa Enghardt <ietf@tenghardt.net> Wed, 17 March 2021 15:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=tenghardt.net; s=20170414; t=1615993977; bh=5kvlncPYHM/5XSLfM7E9TiaX5rZVPr7tqZQFjNsI5UI=; h=Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=Ilokd2XDswM4pmfpbpPKaaj1rPYmcBluXAPiABaBDfm+AAdMx0PfpOVOctUu/T06U c5PQ2D3GohNnUNCNfBQoM3rTao75kKBSLKRFOyJs9IfR07Xu2OPruUPjA35rH//p/P QbccnQ2UkcXa7NRVu5EYzqhQDkBKTT7wut0oxQG0lvxCkc4IJWKOlBjWr+bJK/sL5Y 2ErYcRvu2Y1vA4yDbzfW1S2Uwcfs+pm4Tviwmd8x2pmsnLs4nmg6SP/Dh7iBzflrcV CKc1z6mhZu5lplEQ6wQwsbUidp4oZr9hNDtgl5zNKi/jIDkNbS8JwuxOLjgPmFBHtg umbur8cMTnQkQ==