Re: [PANRG] [LB] Questions about draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-19.txt

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 07 May 2021 00:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=n+fg3P4CpRn9XUjRABWpmLqBeONy1ehlXaxZVgyFJHs=; b=unws2OkbMWwi85MelzF1uK1Y5GQNwqr+pVjkKdcJVl+urfb/SrTP4pErBBXK7F7qrL P/ZVzNZY3m3Wuf+JnM8bBTrSKJ3oPisFqd3TgjE2hJwnV1jNBNCmGd/w82Gx/feX5UMq YQ6XUTvo+u03eQZlMf4wc+isGjgSRjhU8kHKzwv+N/3xxDWRPG/vf22SmzhOegNP8SUc ZILneYnSPHkXPlTKLdPMphKBlQ0Pox5Cds4E1Ik2uOLl5mAasnRsd9NcJ6yB40jhA+Dx Tex3c4ugxK+gA9XkdVlTM8xKgil6dbSa0FwwWL9Yr6jqvlTXnsHaNUlVdk40j8dePHn0 CvFQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=n+fg3P4CpRn9XUjRABWpmLqBeONy1ehlXaxZVgyFJHs=; b=MWBFxrOZdWxdSJfrAd8mUUZyFZcr3bhLoUvX8jzS3f4czT5MCArD7hGfRAFxg6wvc4 whWsAQBxvY2wt4TqZDCZ4cC94bOa+vnNz2dWpOKjCeDyfpJr+HFAR1oCASk9F/xOaXwx zy04Qubl65zU/Dqz/jq9ZYPRDrTk7jLMage6/H0a0YZBL/KgjA+SrkL/oZbra+JYk+mx n3OijqDkYjUB0vu6Ihl9tcq5ZthYV5vfr403211bmA7/eiUNLSJAp/scZhX39bIXRsFj oskHeoshux0q1PLfO7dKgW+Thq9wcizT1TjOfSY2+UXEyA1Jqo6X+LMMkPQWyHdte65r 21vQ==