Re: [PANRG] About Michael's proposal on sidecar protocols in PANRG today

Nicolas Kuhn <nicolas.kuhn.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 25 March 2022 08:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JHD+R0CJst10YwUls7emCjxvxM9/SRf0Mib/yDjaW7s=; b=dkRdbE8BZvCMgnQgnQzEznBipMKtgfcMeHPwo//hzognzNzQr90A8WYnhWv1AOOCvb 7Yzx35TjXnp2CQ9HmsvUNYEz3jWnyBZSFg2RHqNJYKdP9hM+ELe/6VK1WOtQXcidlyWw cdG9fe4RAPNPEB4l9kTwlI024ZOAFKqphJTOV9dXDYAbhngWbEBlb+U36Zy1uRm09LnW bPV/LPUgiLPZKjo5uPVkQWLxQTi2tqPF5OPgM7pLGqMHTGBMSsI3WVwHwi4up34fmPHU Hwlmw7R6KlXwIW2/+2s6Bv1Vj0PMfUuf4wKzmbaAtdDtcDTXrpx8eiROTOnEBpIyQpfG wIAQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JHD+R0CJst10YwUls7emCjxvxM9/SRf0Mib/yDjaW7s=; b=7pzgxH746DcZ2/c4SVzDBSamUMSG4SUmg1i4AfybUdDgrMR1Ci8aPQCC8IRfwtuY3a iJ3sx5bPgntobz9MWMF880vYbAguyGimrTt36a65bsVzdtBWdcQev5gS9c7S+l9YusGI kR67Ll2YuGs+8gAiWBfPRezzpZuRt0HH5s0ChYAa03ABUPyAlFaV8tRBHhMe1PT/fYgy T6U5Iy0cjS1P1MK+w4SEBtKVJAJ54r8Rb2r2uxrCW3FUlRbutGqCHOQ3C8x16DB8jMSv 6H5ww2swpc5Cgd09ZBFstfvb5SDzpLraHrd0O/NOnryg3LvzMt0N2HdB52PqBnMEektP 1G3g==