Re: [paws] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Vincent Chen <vchen@google.com> Thu, 21 August 2014 07:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=CZ3hLSruhtPNq+NaD+PPnPfR0jfVIPkgQGK2ESFufpU=; b=HFmH7BgYzoF+3bSBtAnhBppVUEebc2b9ksmv08Oz/K/5hMfg5oFMkBCcWilzQP78ku /JgS85iDE/Qrj5ayasxU/HpOyRSoadfVMiWRw2jVLe6OEdDBiSnAzwlLK3cmpjFu/h7c 0y5R5dGP/PjLmVI+ObBk1M/mcsrhmfc2Tv1hS4o95z0UTdFjBJsHVWrTkgh92uTQp0E4 g626dQ5T7GIZlTg/zetw2FHSmjwaEsIPJEuM92K4OAMKO4FXxARa1HGcQW60KPMEm9ym Qur6DIoazlEeAoqEbJkPQlyDz7Fm6SJ7SG7CvmqVZ3gHRYL2eKrvZxzc016o0vyiMdSJ G0UA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=CZ3hLSruhtPNq+NaD+PPnPfR0jfVIPkgQGK2ESFufpU=; b=QHErLzXL1kGGpkAYUJCX7wz3pS0sRs3cmXnAWdHwrwranaJyvXaCyGgl9EbpvdPCmG jHk9tqG7IzPd9OxyFtnY3/o2qNjJTuZgyD1mApghiGnTHCfQ3xQGTFYTAz25k1F2TN3A RCqL0EVw0aaQL1Dl4Gl6jxYhj8Nf+uG6LhtdTYF9Y1EEzcC7ZrYEIwC8glWzfrckqlux ocpFxMJkcjKV1Qvpa07m9Gl+MXI8hBQhq4wAH9uzZk084yYAj6XQ6BYctoygzsSghpd4 4UdWJLYSDNpfmXvWqg7weN1gMt3zNrWwY3Q939Ug4YH7EclI8fDMxh/s2HZEll4Nwdd4 Z7NA==