Re: [paws] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-paws-protocol-15.txt

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 26 August 2014 20:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=UgORPWpbf0KTRc44l0RFAruErnEzO2kEGriLfFCvk7I=; b=0ffTiDh4/4FVvXD6FilSzJ8ZVZDXsyxd5cNoFC4mDhmcyPjGrL/Z1EZwhMCV1xUGr0 uV0cZkoRIzC1eLdGcyPQ+MbtS0kzMiuaqkqZU7Rl88oD+38JsR4vn2iJHhzcFsP7S8l+ /LSZdrScGOYbbdy4HPq0udpcsF96xXcWj365hLzKg1M4xdrfCTl0ywRHCI9e2TFZUWG8 bcqKgtiHG8VbcyQwXYjg4d5JSW/Os2+hjNIcTbBvXoiIsWVbX9rWPp4cfhZ9ysBB/fuG eDfBRx6ArRvAqheUDsRj92EK5swLTAKP6px6jtgcVPx8kj31arKWcm9ZsQjhIgRT8Rcx NlXg==