Re: [paws] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Wed, 24 September 2014 21:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1411592754; x=1443128754; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=h7L1vOy9majNAgcSetOobg5fdHfxturNIIspdyOvuZ8=; b=e8A8mOvLvyK3mZQSclb0ssamo83AEhXsyIZQkZyQIs3i0g9Jd9H5mRjW qm4dR5Ntd5uc0nIu7XrM+0pbL+Opyt6fMzdUQjJjiXqQZqtXxKJA5iDO+ NqCSabNu+8tpO3nQfF1GF1MYhYpbUQd8a0iT15kEaO9cc53GAKvT//2ec k=;