Re: [payload] [xrblock] Plans for the AVTCORE, PAYLOAD, and XRBLOCK working groups

Dan Romascanu <dromasca@gmail.com> Thu, 15 August 2019 19:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RlbrcAOLYsNRwRd32t6KWzPCAx0171YLlXqtRjQPmMQ=; b=HSY4ECfDXD1RD7L/dzCNZenlj3UZilgVbTfGZfyqZ0ZWN4oAVnj7I1buUAEGHdNAei nWq4YAbyMSCm22C6iQrciGbnVn6DyqoRz3nvbAtbasS3k/6d8fdAn5sTkgEhdxdkYWi+ OZkMOemgfp3TnLERA3X3SmIK3ddIItWD9O1WU+jE5DzrZqY5bd1Dqa94UG8X75+sSOis LJvlnc4GF8izGpmL0cjG1qoq3zRbyVR9gFlKYV/zGipuu4ib8V3pW9CYGo8E7A4aM2Id Wlma3kjqy+ubLfwJPOBGHKrQCXsW7bvXdgZ57kognUDRD8pEycmvxe54LCHeLqS7+Uoh ZV4g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RlbrcAOLYsNRwRd32t6KWzPCAx0171YLlXqtRjQPmMQ=; b=onbyUOzuq7OBaGIs7FDSAJg83pl2bOFRxP9iYacRaFYz3vXeboTyjSTFoJM09XLzXF 7YGN/jowK1BiK8ZfKuLmTa9GhLBww/K0II3eapSQNKeh9gh3fUvytWR28dbspUIxfLqS dYKSXA1uodws/UuKQR2CvYuSk449BiRbzQfVp1MTxnsi0ELEDg/se6dNsJwgRF43PtmX xrcDMlGoCwvN6cBJ9+V4oSS6pCIoh+jfF3amkefXMk8sChL+D4k/UNW3RcAcx7QRhBlH SgdFYRlk0ccIG5iyIjOImV79JFUzuVu6cwyMfBAzUEIUSFwbkPXG00cSKKPHmW7utvYp 5b3w==