Re: [payload] [Payload] Last Call: <draft-ietf-payload-rfc3189bis-02.txt> (RTP Payload Format for DV (IEC 61834) Video)) to Proposed Standard

Kazuhiro Mishima <three@sfc.wide.ad.jp> Wed, 28 September 2011 03:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Rt9VM4UOfJGIgSpjm9hNVZKpc0d4OhxXNLXEIMCWe34=; b=TacqR5Gp6Ul58ddA1OXbVmuhIaetfIxYVXNj4TyhoUoa5bow8D/eiu/b/Mmia3a1Qj TpQ/Uh/A92WeoKbyU2yRbTwEuVzF+IVgS1imUA4BMHNVL3h5CvueaGrZTMvwKv8CZXS/ FNKimf3O0pxoeTSEygNqA9dZs5YbaGa0RBZic=