Re: [payload] Eric Rescorla's No Objection on draft-ietf-payload-rtp-vc2hq-06: (with COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Wed, 27 June 2018 12:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BbFaOWzVxauUuzJ8STf3F3SnxUF2KA4Bkh/qXhCDRB4=; b=Y1FWcHSoVgEiU1sIUx3fxyB0JLshUrc84B0V0qlvYaFBOkR8XyUQCMULZ9GFl4sBOJ mkiMJVZ1Q5+QgxaoRjvtfiv/6i5v65OO/IxNmTLYavrYHeV6Ib4GJX5XFvsovvSI90Bc gmt6zSt5WMoM/44d3rv/VeawESh6bU6C5owelj7qgq/EZnvmyFe6ZbIYoNIDqGroOad1 3fvrBokQMSsusmA5er7H/GQWtxkH6XK/u54IYGxa+eScZEH3hoQ5tJ43/TWTrtyqTTV4 CBGNemRxEPYoSHeR755RKHuwA3A3WzA7Ccr+E5COUhZ5hNiNN2RFYlmsN/5vvGImyVUK COdw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BbFaOWzVxauUuzJ8STf3F3SnxUF2KA4Bkh/qXhCDRB4=; b=MSQDb01tvhoNalxRE4QKSTdxXsP8l3pFsMRtlY9ABBa9ZQkB94sxOBXJzFwXegGshT PVG2XTAzOIKvR7lSa5sbRMVCG78MZxeXWyRIxpqFqUmHekTHb2SJYIK0eWqV/b2Ymfv/ bt50aNR2f6YKINELgkZrrhWluwRUtfrKNlx+tLajRS9qFmFCx2LrfpZxo4CYQJkXSp+z uEG0l4d287ZEPwH9/e8qnGEC4IEcm5zXVXqEuFRroHUlIcYcZ3UGhL3lnhn/yS+vZbTp 5KuMMxMDDpZw2jwnHyarJvzhSi3x6oLLX/kBgjvAJYVNoUJqFzZjLrFUwI1vmH3QyX7l qH/w==