Re: [payload] TSVART telechat review of draft-ietf-payload-flexible-fec-scheme-16

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Mon, 04 February 2019 05:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lmD6+ScDbQg9s6yLJukrRJDzjrYgdfTKCONf7TRpmc8=; b=eTC2rfU4Lbx9NFFo0BleRQggoF9BUUTn5stTI6qNG9ACJrp032bZqNqxOHQDoTSsEx 8FsN/wkv5/3cX/bSWDDvTeFoxYGsSN+KT9/86vD0gUlBw74KWLH/K76jl7pub5aiyUL0 ZJRZT1bHBLPFQmU3FO/KDO0G3rKi3VDJ+s/qP1UIOeAm7mlryo35rLb0mUPAswzmPLZ/ CVzhiDMBBugIOr/ey8YrmVWcKnXIKphuXMwRSGONoPIA2yZVW5PrdPHUYQnn9+yz8wC6 r+U2ddhlXgj6itZ8BZCGXD7apqYv2HB0rMWXL5lP2TCOvEVcQOrCuU7xb8InsYBthE/X V0Bg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lmD6+ScDbQg9s6yLJukrRJDzjrYgdfTKCONf7TRpmc8=; b=TTSzBMaKNYwhRxkJpEMvpgvCb+B1ozStzmc5U1cUX5RARiuhplwwkFPTzktOMbhn3S 9mcGObzig0w8RWu4d3sYc8pJHfZPw+YJi3pqEGROWXwu3LhvM9QLNutsGiSfNkQuNtWW XaPkPxwo0bD4Ycs/BMEoSEISo/P6fqzGLyB025bnrlAr8f+EFtb+Ao/Mk35JlFUcQ9En DJBY6l5xhyBGbDdwAEYMajSCf0TgBEhPXtRx7nGaPnr6bhaBraPR0SXSN0UqaaKAkbkc k1rgijk3kCtFoWEKpA8j7G76P4MyC9ZvXye1VBRJ+4+fLodGU64ujcJE2uJ1YoE9ysis +Suw==