Re: [payload] Payload WG notes - Please read

Varun Singh <vsingh.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 22 July 2015 07:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=wgnMgLmFp+IHF8+4Ts8pfGA7kbUMxUExJbgpZok9c2M=; b=cUUH2wSBPvvKRvOp0KD7wjxoC4Qz7C1vt7YZyZuSO9g8K4R89IfHLEgZ2hCwIrnv8g j3tZXHJtRDfMjdXrV6eFJY+XXoEQcxPuagSjsoYq8EC9XcKCV+Embb2FZEZsLnfTpmmb xLatc8Bd35HtqZs5kteX22Rm3lBcojm9mPQFQYtLgKTNl0HEh0+VCujLXxjvHb1/inyA qs1UHEj2gKFRtlsjggxJBTs/KKPVbwPR5ixOKeK55ZxZv1TI6WnNo5k87lFD/lYy25jm HpMY+1QBlcIzqdYyYMZ4B4n+RfiZI+TVmV/a988ViWkHDlwLlP7koBMppX87FVq2HF2Q vusA==