Re: [payload] Progressing draft-ramalho-payload-g7110-00

"Michael Ramalho (mramalho)" <mramalho@cisco.com> Wed, 17 August 2011 12:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mramalho@cisco.com; l=3398; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1313585073; x=1314794673; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=FGV5eQZRT0g3NPtz1eMCcX2xxESXMDALJwQBeKKepDk=; b=W18k0JOLFWcryNqkxwq2ad6k2LmrjDOOGkQGtxI/+1iBpJvlbzI+SAe4 p0TPtuZrXcQhWdPE4O0y1oLO+59PwLGyQa1uuuYGAUDCPKz8+rqmHpbKC qe3E8uEU0NzcBl1XjCG1YOsANoskV57nqT5KpG51oSb3wEzlU5Wz+A1rM 4=;