Re: [payload] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-14: (with COMMENT)

"Wang, Ye-Kui" <yekuiw@qti.qualcomm.com> Fri, 04 September 2015 21:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1441402199; x=1472938199; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=LdaY1thp6PGBmGNzcOIAa3gvlOR7i/Up9jAyq7xHvn4=; b=ItKiFMWRkUY+lpwOSzhnPb2aeVvw7xfoee30kDu7/mUWJOWp9kcRhZVQ VvUeQyfJFyzsr/ItczsKxx/tspKun7AanR9gscNHpUiHTdF0h4gjxXylN MZSq9mFqy6ASIf/o3fAwRClWYlOAUnMN0wi5rR9CheZTwl1nUnNtA/2iK w=;