Re: [payload] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-payload-flexible-fec-scheme-17: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Giridhar Mandyam <mandyam@qti.qualcomm.com> Mon, 25 February 2019 00:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1551052999; x=1582588999; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=hIjaR7wwqHTLzyuhIHC8g+D/szmVipM6mTg2YWIk4Bk=; b=ElGoPLlY31pTVhV5DPNeHdXNvGEeSAKW2mK0g4C7zAHrra3RCAbAgLHh VdTNNRMYzT10smRNwMiyeXiC4rDHUwHPg8JeDVEJ4IC5qnSf97C6JAJ9S qz/FEemhE9XNQicPq7xU06xt5mC6vXcVn0jdxCP76MUJf+FAauFvZ8kjk I=;