Re: [payload] draft-ramalho-payload-g7110-00 to bediscussed inAVTEXT

"Michael Ramalho (mramalho)" <mramalho@cisco.com> Sun, 21 August 2011 17:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mramalho@cisco.com; l=3302; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1313946651; x=1315156251; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=Tm09NURkWTEbJ5HJYNPnYlJu0I4R4rekzOs7MkW9Es0=; b=JPOivz9iArx+nvYmwXz+oO1oEVKW2Mt3R0wtoNNb8BkX16AE+ihdzxzz aXv6lxqnzfRsYteyIkLaW5F7FJC+0lJLuOV3Qe/xBOCJ9NqoCmyF+uWzm xULL+j7cFWPsYiVFfnriucYzTPDGZ3ibVwQc2DieE3P7nAzZtidKxXMXK w=;