Re: [Pce] Comments on draft-ietf-pce-pcep-exp-codepoints

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com> Thu, 24 August 2017 06:09 UTC

From: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com>
To: "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 06:09:29 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.18.149.39]
Subject: Re: [Pce] Comments on draft-ietf-pce-pcep-exp-codepoints

Hi WG,

After discussion, the conclusion is to keep the following "numbers of code points for experimental use" -

* 4 messages (252-255)
* 8 objects  (248-255)
* 32 tlvs    (65504-65535)

These numbers are derived based on the past experience of running experiments.

All the other comments from Adrian are accepted, and Adrian has joined as co-author. Thanks Adrian!

I will post an update to the draft shortly. Please let us know if there are any further comments.

Regards,
Dhruv