Re: [Pce] Chair's Review of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-11

Ina Minei <inaminei@google.com> Thu, 03 December 2015 17:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=gpFQvfNnb+kDLs1Y1GE/xKp07Iw1H5MWr8VCtH31URM=; b=lKmrVgsglcdOHW4NvgFXPLOIyuVTE/0U12mi2dM18NKCUkawbHPsUD5B1iDqWjmELs X77MyH6fWmXNdSBY9Fpq95PhVKT0ewbyjPvbQRVfzfl5N8r8s7Dcqcvjyxi0QAUWrR6v Gnkt9pDTzqo7r49zbFXStSlGwkaWnxb/DX5YNRAWQg5+bWMPDgKh6fPqnyEUqR4zlBgv yNqf8KTNY7ecs6s5DSBoS12eF2CQ7zmxl+ixjg9sirhO7f+S+A6YyoRHY7YdILFAfL+7 OzQvmVxZ1fn1NPyBiZBw2uh38AE6Nw3ls3LSlG99FF9g0mt+pIBaankyLrUuLZyEoaNX lFug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=gpFQvfNnb+kDLs1Y1GE/xKp07Iw1H5MWr8VCtH31URM=; b=kHdbHN956uqY1EdGH4rsgArgQBP+KxFrgYNg9Y1nlUYT0qzhr3xpcLK3Q4IvvMMP5h CZi1kUlQSFb2DWkbsNNnvZD/NIM3we4dvOVZnhOfoSzCQOoE8YdmxI0CXS8CkHY5lxgS +g6jdQaG62YomaeOmc8nC9MWfLyQSOqFX/UJyYO6NzbJqlV09B+2nSnmyO8BCIf9o0Ef Zm3hZd5sZ8hdgsN9mfqODgM6kvvF86GmRsj0ab09eXxsHkQcnyQwhb+9JmXAoPoqV/4w 4PiMIcBgvk7aeCq7eApdbcc4YXQQ8b14jiJXfm53tE+VdoBbVzabY6c8y/PLyPa+8se2 3VGQ==