Re: [Pce] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-10: (with COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 18 September 2019 03:47 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LhCgCA9tXqIprfK82oO6tGfHDdBAy+AMZ/gQCT+vuVE=; b=T1kLYUROS/sTo6GOEQ9eP9nnVURdi8wn9XaBEE+nJR7ylHtfTjZ4oEdYT7JbVdkMCB Xr2+fBoc+A+HJO3Aip0DO8s0fsBTsAfbmJReHD867BaVeNAABNHJ9h4T/X5pJAFN2tfG e9LD3bDjgxNTLfOVAxnBv3gu0hYtmUmTl90d2Dvu9IlfFGLClz3Cm/rXqszTPuzFsD0X OZtS8MNoJ25GX462FFsVWCNB8I//zPFanh3XNpGqmRB4piVmlRQXkW7xmq5+Y3PnGbrK EpaNnt+achizG6cFNFBMusVrBN4TGS1mBSx0LGNmejA7i6t5VBVOitw4IXM7pF6R7p1C ZdGA==