Re: [Pce] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid-07 (and Code Point Allocation)

olivier.dugeon@orange.com Thu, 01 April 2021 10:19 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=0.201 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FORGED_MUA_MOZILLA=2.309, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, NICE_REPLY_A=-0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3=-0.01, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=-0.01, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_FILL_THIS_FORM_SHORT=0.01, UNPARSEABLE_RELAY=0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1617272382; bh=iZ9DlRpJRVd6UGccJA51PjBFp3UwxmPiUPjPSS8/Wek=; h=Subject:To:From:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=f5+OHUjI6LPjhEHib6SadMVUibD/q0UazdRqtIw8fGbClScccl4pcOMbs6uq8BsGY aW7LFjQNPJk4cqeyi2Pn8LSlA3Kr9TDBi8QEPkzgyWj4J2zU4dPyHmH0pQeM6lG/eN WB3C+Gvia+QMUki0f5DxA/OI7opch1FAXesW5ZzkONF5temajPjHsiuoT+wMCM/PHE zD2mf1wy1xphmgJZYWbD5pltgJxaD/YduOF0TTdQdeeivd+cZk5ElqSrvrUjtUhWqJ Oy1F1PD+lVOCFelOTu7841Jho6HbAkyU/guXFMrKXThY1Ep2XCdEGG8Cgm0o6Dt+jI kgEhunGznemYw==